We had a blast performing for Travis and Katie’s wedding reception last weekend as the DJ at Station 3 in the Heights TX! DJ Forrest captured this Facebook live video also…
Ever wanted to consider an event at an old Fire Station near downtown?!
From the Heights Fire Station official website:
Station 3 is centrally located directly outside of downtown Houston, on Houston Avenue. We are so close to downtown that most downtown hotel shuttles will drive your guests to our venue at no charge!
Station 3 is a 5,800 square foot, two story building with high, fourteen ft. ceilings. Both levels have an open floor plan concept . Station 3 offers a variety of venue rental packages to meet your individual event needs. Our pricing is based on the day of the week and the number of hours you rent the venue. The building is also available for rental for photo shoots (Bridals, Engagement, etc.) and film projects. Contact us to explore the wonderful possibilities for your unique rental needs. Station 3 is recognized by both the city and state as a historic landmark!
SOME OF OUR AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Automated loading and unloading zone for vendors
- Four commercial restrooms and one handicap accessible restroom with baby changing station
- Wheel chair and freight lift to second floor
- Outdoor courtyard area
- Small bridal lounge area with comfortable seating, full length mirror, wet bar, and everything necessary to make a bride feel at home
- Private catering area with refrigeration, sink, and prepping area