We were honored to perform the ceremony and reception entertainment services for some old friends last weekend. DJ Forrest performed while Paul worked the photobooth for Gina and Darin as the Tuscan Courtyard DJ. Below are some of our favorite pics from the photobooth. It was a huge hit and everyone had a blast with the open format. Another great wedding in the books 🙂
Need a Tuscan Courtyard DJ?!
Below from TuscanCourtyard.com…
- All-Inclusive Packages
- Professional Event Planner/Coordinator
- Award-winning Catering Services
- Professional Wait-Staff and Servers
- Boutique Cake Bakery
- Award-winning DJ Entertainment
- Floor Length Table Linens and Chair Sashes
- Bar Services and Packages
- Exclusive use of our 10 acre property
- Only 1 event per day is held at Tuscan Courtyard
- The Ballroom accommodates receptions of up to 250 guests indoors
- Catering kitchen for preparation
- Two outdoor ceremony sites near water
- Two ponds with waterfalls
- Miniature putting green
- Bridal Suite equipped with vanity stations and a salon chair
- Groom’s Quarter’s with private patio, foosball table, and X-Box Game System
- Parking lot adjacent to The Ballroom
At nearly 5,000 square feet, Tuscan Courtyard’s beautiful ballroom is the perfect place to host your grand event.
The Ballroom features high ceilings with wooden beams and a crystal chandelier that contributes to the timeless elegance and spaciousness of the facility. Large windows and glass doors in the front and back of The Ballroom allow lots of natural light into the building. A hardwood dance floor, bridal dressing room, custom wood buffet table and bar, and caterer’s kitchen provide you with everything you need for a fantastic event. There is also a stairwell that leads to a decorative balcony, which provides wonderful picture opportunities with your wedding party. The neutral, earthy tones of the facility allow you to decorate with virtually any color palate you desire, and transform The Ballroom into the event you’ve always imagined!
The Ballroom has direct access to The Courtyard via a charming connecting bridge walkway. A wrap-around porch outlined with lovely landscaping and stone accents provide guests with plenty of room to mingle and admire the grounds while still remaining close to the party. There is also a round-a-bout driveway in the front of The Ballroom for convenient guest drop off and pick up.
The Ballroom can accommodate up to 250 guests for an indoor reception or event. In the event of inclement weather wherein the covered outdoor patio is not a desirable option, The Ballroom can be utilized to hold both the ceremony and the reception indoors.